And so it comes to this... The third post of the year! Today is the 57th day of 2012. I'll just say what's going on now - seeing as I can't remember half of what's gone on since last time. I'm a bit confused, with a lot of different things to do that aren't getting done, probably because I'm a bit confused.
1. Three different modules at Uni - Life Drawing, Researching and Writing about Art, and a Painting module. All of which I'm behind on.
2. A new business (partnered with the founder) that is in its very early stages and needs plenty of attention: Zavive.com. On top of doing things to keep the Job Centre off my back as I need to show that I'm actively seeking work to claim Job Seekers Allowance... (Yes Benefit Fraud Squad - I am looking for a job.)
As if studying for a degree and working on setting up a business don't count! Crap system. But all being well the business will generate enough income to get me off the dole once it gets started.
3. I'm not quite myself, due to the infection I still have. Off to the hospital, Urology department in a couple of days for a scan... Can't wait to get it all sorted one way or another.
Not being able to drink alcohol for the last 3+ weeks, because of the latest antibiotics, has probably contributed to all the confusion.
4. My love life trips along as usual. A relationship that was becoming too much of a relationship is now a better relationship and life goes on. But that isn't as confusing as other things now that it has evolved. If you don't understand this bullet point you're not supposed to, it's private.
5. There isn't a number five but it feels like there's something missing. Need to get organised!
On the bright side, I will know what is going on and be a lot less confused when I sit down (or stand up) and organise/plan everything that needs to be done and when - - and I love organising stuff. That will be done, or started at least, tomorrow, in a big organisation fest and setting up a time table for myself.
Reading three books too. When I feel like it:
- The Runes Of The Earth: The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant - by Stephen Donaldson
(re-reading while I wait for the final (10th) book in the series to come out in 2013)
- Tycoon - by Peter Jones, of Dragon's Den fame
(found in a charity shop by my business partner so I thought I'd give it a go)
- The Mind of God - by Paul Davies
(insights into the nature of science itself; uncertainties in the physical realm and re-examining the great questions of existence... re-reading after a few years... think I know why I'm confused now)
Which reminds me, I'm starting to gather ideas for a novel I intend to write... Have I got some kind of problem? I either do next to nothing or have too much to do. It's all good though. The main thing is getting this infection in my body exterminated and then will hopefully feel and be normal again.
See what happens when I don't update my Journal for ages? When I start again I end up waffling on forever apparently. Well not forever exactly because this is the end bit.